Minced beef 300g
Spring onions 2-3
Rd chili powder 1tsp
Finely chopped garlic 1tbsp
Crushed black pepper 1/2tsp
Soya sauce 2tbsp
Brown sugar 1-2tbsp
Salt as required
1. Rinse whole lettuce leaves and pat dry, being careful not tear them. Set aside.
2. In a medium skillet add the chopped onions and garlic and fry until they turn golden brown in color. Add in the minced beef and fry until the color of the mince changes.
3. Add 1 diced capsicum, red pepper powder, soya sauce, mushrooms, vinegar, black pepper powder, brown sugar and salt.
4. Add water and cook until the beef is tender.
5. Arrange lettuce leaves around the outer edge of a large serving platter, and pile meat mixture in the center