Burgers in Garlic Sauce Recipe Urdu English by Zarnak Sidhwa
Pakistani Most Famous Chef Zarnak Sidhwa Cooking Show Food Diaries on Hum Masala TV ” Burgers in Garlic Sauce” Recipe in Urdu and English, Indian and Pakistani Testy and Easy Recipes Collection.
- Mutton or beef mince 1/2 kg
- Chopped onion 1
- Salt 1 tsp
- Ground pepper 1/4 tsp
- For the Sauce:
- Heads of garlic 6 (large)
- Extra virgin olive oil 1/2 cup
- Bread slices (remove crust) 2
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Place garlic bulbs in foil. Drizzle with some olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Wrap in the foil and bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees C for 45 minutes or until soft.
- Cool garlic, chop off top, and squeeze out garlic cloves.
- Soak bread in water for 1 minute, squeeze dry, and place in food processor.
- Add garlic and process into a smooth paste.
- Add lemon juice, and gradually add rest of olive oil in a smooth stream to make a paste.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix ground meat, onions, salt, and pepper.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Place on preheated pan or grill until cooked. Serve with garlic sauce.