Homemade Acne & Face Blackhead Facial Masks Dr Khurram Mushir
Pores in the skin, when clogged with dead skin and dirt, leads to blackheads. Melanin hormone is the cause of its black color and if the blackheads are not treated properly, they may lead to acne and pimples.
Causes of Blackheads
Blackheads are formed due to improper cleaning of skin, regular use of makeup and oils on the skin. The major cause of blackheads is oily skin. You can prevent your skin from blackheads by cleaning your face properly after exposure to pollution and at night.
There are many chemical based cosmetics for the removal of blackheads, but what is better than a homemade remedy that has no side effects.
Acne and Blackheads Mask
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal, grounded finely, half of a ripe apple, 2 inches of a cucumber, sliced, and 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Blend all these ingredients well.
- Apply fresh on your face and neck; keep for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water!
- Take 1/4 cup of cabbage juice, 1/4 cup of coconut milk and 1/2 teaspoon of almond oil.
- Massage on your face and neck.
- Splash warm water and then cold water.
Honey Mask For Cleansing (Blackheads),Fairness and Glow
- Place a cloth in warm water and apply to face. Smear on honey, and leave for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water, then use cool water.
- Use once per week!