Ramadan Special Papri Chaat Recipe in English and Urdu by Chef Zakir Dawat Show at Masala TV
Fine wheat flour 125 gm
Semolina 2 tbsp
Potatoes boiled 2
Chickpeas boiled 1 cup
Tamarind paste ½ cup
Coriander leaves ground ¼ bunch
Mint leaves ground ¼ bunch
Carom seeds ¼ tsp
Yogurt 1 cup
Chaat masala 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil for fry
• Mix together 125 gm fine wheat flour, salt to taste, ¼ tsp carom seeds, 2 tbsp semolina and knead to medium consistency dough with water as required.
• Make small balls with the dough, roll each ball into thin small tortilla.
• Then deep fry till crisp.
• In a bowl mix together 2 boiled chopped potatoes, 1 cup boiled chickpeas, ½ cup tamarind paste, ¼ bunch of ground coriander leaves, ¼ bunch of ground mint leaves and 1 cup yogurt. Mix very well.
• Sprinkle 1 tbsp chaat masala and salt to taste. Lastly top with crushed papri.