Boiled Potatoes ½ kg
Mayonnaise 3 tbsp
Butter 1 tbsp
Bread Crumbs 1 Packets
Beaten Eggs 2
Salt to taste
Tomato Ketchup 4 tbsp
Cheddar Cheese Slice 1 Packet
Crushed Black Pepper 1 tsp
Salad Leaves few
Rice Flour 2 tbsp
Oil as required
• Mash ½ kg potatoes and add in 2 tbsp rice flour, salt and 1 tsp crushed black pepper. Mix it.
• Grease you hands and make kababs. Dip them in beaten eggs and roll them in bread crumbs.
• Put some oil in the frying pan and deep fry the kabab till they are golden brown.
• Take them out on a tissue paper.
• Toast the buns, spread mayonnaise and butter on the buns. Add in kabab, put some ketchup on it.
• Put cheddar cheese slice and over it with the other side of the bun.