Ramzan Recipe PANEER KABAB in Urdu & English by Masala TV Show Handi Zubaida Tariq
- Cottage Cheese 1 packet
- Bread Slices 6
- Bread Crumbs 1 packet
- Flour 1 tbsp
- Chicken Stock Cubes 1
- Chopped Almonds 15
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Chopped garlic 4
- Ginger ½ tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilies 4
- Chopped Green Coriander 1 bunch
- Beaten Eggs 2
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- • Grate 1 Packet cottage Cheese.
- • Cut the edges of the bread slices and make bread crumbs out of it.
- • Mix together cottage cheese and bread slices along with 1 tbsp Flour, chicken stock, chopped almonds, 1 tsp crushed black pepper, 4 garlic cloves, ½ tbsp ginger, 2 onion chopped, 4 chopped green chilies, 1 bunch of coriander and some salt. Set it and keep it aside.
- • Make small kabab out of it. Dip them in beaten egg and shallow fry them till they are golden brown.
- • Take the out and dry them. Sprinkle Gramflour on it and serve hot.