Soya Chicken Zubaida Tariq Recipes in Urdu and English
Boneless Chicken ½ kg
Chopped Soya Leaves 4 bunches
Chopped Fenugreek Leaves 6 bunched
Ginger Garlic 1 tbsp
Red Chili 1 tbsp
Turmeric 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Butter 1 tbsp
Chopped Ginger 2 tbsp
All Spice Powder 1 tsp
Onion Paste 2
Oil 1 cup
Green Chilies 4
Green Coriander 1 bunch
• In a pan, take some oil and add in 1 cup onion paste. Fry till golden brown.
• Add in 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tbsp red chili powder, 4 chopped soya, fenugreek leaves and 1 tbsp ginger garlic. Close the stove.
• In a frying pan, add in ½ kg boneless chicken and fry it separately.
• When the water dries add chicken in the prepared masala.
• Add in green chilies, 1 tbsp butter, 1 tsp All Spice powder and chopped ginger. Simmer for 5 – 10 minutes.
• Garnish with green coriander and serve hot.